Women like you have questions when it comes to buying online.
We hope these answers help you navigate your purchases in our store!
- Where are you located? Our warehouse is currently in Alberta, Canada
- Where is Smoothies’ manufactured? Toronto, Ontario and Vancouver, British Columbia
- When did you launch your company? March 1, 2019
- Who designs all your apparel? Our Founder, Kiki Rozema
- Are your clothes eco-friendly? Yes, many of them are, like our sweatshirts, hoodies, baby soft tops, bell sleeve top, Freedom leggings/capris
- What does ‘INCLUSIVE SIZING’ mean? We recognize that women come in various shapes and sizes, and we have taken this to heart. We’ve made our apparel available in XS-4XL, to reach as many women as possible. Smoothies Tank Tops’ mission is for all women to be confident in who they are and what they wear!!
- Do you ship to the United States? We sure do!
- If you have any other questions for us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments & Safety
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Yes, we accept online payments. All payment processing and vital customer information is quick, easy, and secure.
Learn more about our store's safe checkout experience (powered by Shopify) here.
We accept payments from major credit card companies like Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Shipping & Delivery
Domestic shipping can take up to 5 business days.
Foreign shipping could take up to 14 business days.
Due to global supply chain challenges, shipping times could be longer than usual.
Shipping rates can vary depending on your region and are calculated at checkout.
Here are the full details of our Shipping Policy.
Yes, we offer free shipping for large domestic orders. Check the cart to see the current deal on free shipping..
Yes, we ship our products all over the globe.
Please note that free shipping is not applicable for international orders and that shipping rates could vary depending on your region.
A full list of all of our shipping areas can be found here.
If your country or region is not mentioned, please feel free to reach out to see if we can work out the details.
Warranty & Repair
All our products are subject to quality control.
Our warranty provides a guarantee against manufacturer defects.
The guarantee covers any manufacturing, design, or material defect. Please notify us within 2 months of noticing any defects.
It does not cover blows, improper use, or other issues that are not attributable to a manufacturer defects.
An extended warranty can be added to your products for an additional cost.
Please get in touch for more information about extended warranties.
The extended warranty could come at a different cost depending on the type of product and extended period.
Please get in touch for more information.
Returns & Refunds
Yes, we offer full and partial refunds.
Please enquire for more information about our Refund policy.
A refund request can be submitted within a month after the purchase is made.
In the case when theproduct and packaging are unopened and undamaged, you areeligiblefor a full refund.
In the case whenthe packaging has been opened and the product has been used, you areeligiblefor a partial refund.
In the case when aproduct has been damaged, and the damage is not covered by your warranty, you arenot eligiblefor a refund.
Please check our Terms of Service to see if you're eligible for a refund.
When an order does not include free shipping, all shipping costs (including the return shipping) are handled by the customer.
When an order includes free shipping, only the cost of the return shipping is handled by the customer.